CBN Crystals – the purest form of cannabinol
Cannabinol is one of the cannabinoids from the hemp plant and is becoming more and more popular. Unlike classic cannabis with THC, CBN does not make you high and is therefore to be assessed similarly to CBD. CBN is a degradation product of THC, it is only formed when exposure to light and heat causes the THC to break down.
What are CBN crystals?
CBN crystals are a highly concentrated form of cannabinol and have the highest purity. Isolates are free of terpenes and other cannabinoids, consisting of over 99% pure CBN. The THC content is less than 0.2%, consequently the products cannot induce intoxication.
CBN isolate does not contain other components of the hemp plant, the final product consists almost entirely of pure CBN. Waxes, oils, chlorophyll and flavonoids are completely removed during the extraction process until the pure CBN isolate remains. Because of this special production, it is the purest form of CBN with a particularly strong efficacy.
Production of CBN crystals – how it works
In order to produce CBN isolate, a complicated extraction process must be carried out. First, the cannabinol is extracted from the plant and then remains, along with other cannabinoids and plant components. Now follows a purification and filtering process until in the end only a CBN isolate remains. This is initially in the form of an oil, so has not yet reached the final stage. CBN crystals are then produced by winterization.
This is followed by renewed cleaning, during which the remaining waxes and oils are removed from the CBN isolate. What finally remains are pure CBN crystals with a CBN content of more than 98%.
Are CBN crystals legal?
CBN is generally equivalent to CBD, a legal cannabinoid that contains less than 0.2% THC. In fact, due to the complex extraction process, the THC content of a CBD isolate can be classified as almost zero. The benefits of the product come from the high concentration and the strong effect triggered by it.
In our store you can buy CBN crystals completely legally. We, as experienced suppliers of hemp products, only put a product on sale if it stands up to the legislation.
What are CBN crystals used for?
CBN crystals have a significantly stronger effect than a CBN oil. This reduces the amount needed during application. Some of the uses of CBN coincide with the benefits of CBD. What a CBN product is used for always depends on personal needs. According to testimonials, the products are mainly used for the following ailments:
- Bacterial infections: There are initial findings to the effect that CBN may have antibiotic properties. Due to the high concentration of CBN isolate, many users therefore like to use it for infections (after consulting their doctor).
- Pain: CBN crystals may be able to reduce pain. There is some evidence to suggest that a high quality CBN isolate may have an impact on the neurons of the brain. Research is still in search of exact results, but user reports are already positive.
- CBN crystals in epilepsy: Again, there are no demonstrable results yet, but veterinary studies suggest that CBN may also be effective in epilepsy. CBD and THC have been described as anticonvulsant for quite some time.
- Relaxation: according to numerous users, CBN crystals are said to lift mood and relieve stress. Due to the high CBN content, isolates are particularly suitable when severe stress or sleep disorders are present.
- Appetite stimulating properties: For people who are underweight or lack appetite, CBN crystals are well suited. It is believed that CBN can generally increase appetite. A high-potency CBN isolate has stronger effects than a low-dose preparation.
How are CBN crystals used?
Our CBN crystals are sold as flavoring products. However, in principle, CBN products are used in various ways.
Another way is to use CBN isolate to make your own CBN oil. The crystals dissolve in hemp oil or MCT oil as a carrier base. The CBN oil can then be used. It is important that the temperature does not rise above 150 ° C, otherwise the CBN crystals lose their effectiveness.
A third application option is the use of the CBN crystals for the production of cosmetics. For this, the crystals are mixed with a base cream and then used for topical application. Due to the high CBN content, only small amounts are needed to produce a highly potent cream.
Order CBN crystals now from the store you trust
As an experienced CBD store, we are happy to offer you CBN crystals as well. They belong to the category of legal hemp products and can be purchased by the gram. The smallest amount available is 2 grams of CBN crystals for a price of 10.00 euros per gram.
If you want to save money, you can buy a larger amount of crystals right away. With a total purchase of 100 grams you pay only 5,50 Euro per gram. If you have any questions and are not sure if CBN crystals are the right item for you, please contact our support.
CBN content <99,8%
THC content <0.2%
The photo shown here is only an example and can vary greatly from the original product. The CBD and THC content can also vary and differs depending on the batch. Our flowers are free of pesticides and herbicides. They are listed in the European Union’s catalogue of varieties and are therefore approved for legal hemp cultivation in the EU. The THC content is below 0.2%, so the goods may be shipped to other Austrian countries.
The products are not suitable for consumption, as they are exclusively aroma products. The correct use of our flowers / extracts can be found under the following link: HOW TO USE – CBDdiscounter
All products are sold exclusively as flavourings.